Best of British, magazine, May 2017: The History of Britten Norman aircraft.
Check out this month's article in Best of British magazine on the latest at Ryde and Southsea.
Recent articles :
Dogger, Fisher, German Bight. Meet the small fry on https://jantoms-brief-biographies
Who was Angelo Colarossi? The role of the male model who captured Julia Margaret Cameron's interest. Who was he?
- The Countess of Clare, Love Marriage and Good Works. The life of a Victorian aristocrat, founder of the Priory at Carisbrooke, schools and churches, who shared a not so secret love.
- Life at the Cat and Bagpipes
- a look at the pub that stood on the corner of Downing Street where Spencer Perceval, Britain's only assassinated prime minister was taken for an inquest.
- The Cardigan Head, Charing X. The life of a Georgian tavern.
- A Visit to the Metropolitan Police Stables - an insight into the horses, the men, and policing London's streets.
Best of British Magazine- published monthly.
Matrimony - a look at getting wed then and now.
All we learned at school
more to read at Wordpress jantoms-brief-biographies.com